Typhon Why will Typhon bodies not fit my ebay Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just emailed Jennys to see if they can swap the TLR ones for the stock ones. Super bummer as it was sold as M2C.
Ted (Jenny's owner) is really good people. Their customer service is outstanding, in my experience. 🙂👍👍

Digging deeper on this project. eBay seller said stock body fits just drill new holes. I’ll do that for now. So impatient, want ti run this pig!

BCDDF97C-BBFF-471F-AA27-AD3D97B621BC.png

Jennys is pretty good about making things right for the customer, to the best of their ability in my experience, after 14 orders with them.
Only 14? Must be new huh? Just kidding man!! I think I've had a 14 order month!😵🤕😁

2 traxxas orders in 2019, 12 arrma orders in 2022... i thought arrma > traxxas? 🚎 :troll:
Never had or driven a traxxas, but I watched my friend's neighbor kid "try" to drive his nitro max(?), went about 75' then just up & quit while I drove around him w/ my arrma. They may not be the most durable 1st basher cuz they're also FAST, but I believe they (Arrma) makes wrenching and/or repairs quite easy for a beginner. Then the cross compatibility of the 6s vehicles makes them an ideal platform for whatever you like. Thus, they get DRIVEN. Ya drive em, ya break em. @ least I do!! 😉😃😅🤪

Never had or driven a traxxas, but I watched my friend's neighbor kid "try" to drive his nitro max(?), went about 75' then just up & quit while I drove around him w/ my arrma. They may not be the most durable 1st basher cuz they're also FAST, but I believe they (Arrma) makes wrenching and/or repairs quite easy for a beginner. Then the cross compatibility of the 6s vehicles makes them an ideal platform for whatever you like. Thus, they get DRIVEN. Ya drive em, ya break em. @ least I do!! 😉😃😅🤪
I have 7 traxxas and 6 arrma. 6 of the 7 traxxas share many parts, 5 of the 6 arrma share many parts. pick ur poison imo, I will just buy and bash them all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back