Kansas Wichita, Kansas area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtheruler79

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Typhon 6s
Anyone in the area? If so, have any bash spots other than Emery park?

im actually in this area. best i could find was sedgewick county park. near the huge hill. i think there used to be a track there at the bottom of that hill. not from this area myself, just here for the time being. do you know any spots
Anyone in the area? If so, have any bash spots other than Emery park?

im actually in this area. best i could find was sedgewick county park. near the huge hill. i think there used to be a track there at the bottom of that hill. not from this area myself, just here for the time being. do you know any spots
Yes, I just discovered the hill at Sedgwick county park last weekend and had a blast. Emery is fun if you own a buggy. Air cap mountain bike trails is next on my list. What rc's are you running?

Yes, I just discovered the hill at Sedgwick county park last weekend and had a blast. Emery is fun if you own a buggy. Air cap mountain bike trails is next on my list. What rc's are you running?
I got a typhon 6s. Every time I try to go to any spot, the whole experience is ruined by the damn sun. So damn hot

Have you been to Emery Park? Ive been there 3 times and each time Im the only person there. My Kraton and Outcast are a little too big for the track but its still fun.

Have you been to Emery Park? Ive been there 3 times and each time Im the only person there. My Kraton and Outcast are a little too big for the track but its still fun.
I haven’t yet. You plan on going to any cool spots this weekend?

I will be in KC most of the weekend, but would love to meet up and bash sometime. I live in Haysville but typically bash in Wichita every weekend. I'll PM you my number.

Went to emery park today and realized I can’t stay on a track to save my life.... back to aimless bashing for me. Lol

Went to emery park today and realized I can’t stay on a track to save my life.... back to aimless bashing for me. Lol
I cant stay on the tracker either, but enjoy trying to run a few laps. Most of the time I am working on landing jumps. Anyone else there?

I don't have street tires on any of my rigs so I try to stay off road due to blowing through tires. I've used my local high school parking lot several times in the past. All of those closed stores by Towne West should be prime road bashing. Toys r us for example has a large vacant parking lot.

i got really sick of constantly having to clean the car so i don't want to offroad anymore lol

I picked up my first road car so now I'm looking for a concrete bash spot. Where have you been bashing?

i went to the parking lot at my work but they didnt seem too happy so i need a new spot too lol. the ones you suggested sound pretty good.

I'm off early this afternoon and the weather is way too nice not to run. Any chance your available?

sadly no, but the weather is definitely too nice to pass up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back