Wicked Rc bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
The fact the aluminum is thin enough to bend for assembly makes me wonder how good it'll actually hold up. Plus they look god awful unless you're going for a mad max look :D

Did you see that they are in South Dakota? Nothing good comes out of South Dakota........Haha

If you get one let me know what kind of a beating it can take! I'm curious as well and would try one if I didn't order my unbreakable body today.
Yeah, but he's still probably closer to you than me, iirc Watertown is like a 8 or 9 hour drive from here.
Not true, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Tom Brokaw, Adam Vinatiere, Bob Barker, just to name a few.

The fact the aluminum is thin enough to bend for assembly makes me wonder how good it'll actually hold up. Plus they look god awful unless you're going for a mad max look :D

I like the look personally.

Yeah, but he's still probably closer to you than me, iirc Watertown is like a 8 or 9 hour drive from here.
Not true, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Tom Brokaw, Adam Vinatiere, Bob Barker, just to name a few.
I was just giving you a hard time. I like the look as well and I also like the fact that you should be able to bend it back to shape numerous times before its no longer repairable.

The video doesn't give me a bad impression but wonder if they rattle with the metal on metal. I don't mind a MadMax look for an optional bash body. Interesting for sure.

Edit: I also would need one without their logo.

I saw the same ad, and the first thing that came to mind, bye bye body mounts on the first roll. I remember seeing these when they first came out for the Slash, and thought the buggy look was alright. Can't get used to the look on the Kraton and the Noto.
The unbreakable bodies break body posts a lot.

Interesting. More personality than the unbeakable bodies. Better looking and you could always sticker or paint them.

From this angle, the Kraton one looks kind of cool. Sort of has a German WW2 armored look.

I have had experiences where a heavier body throws off the RCs center of gravity and results in bad handling. I wonder what sort of weight these bodies have.

Does sorta look like a tank. Needs a light bar and a cannon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back