Wicked Rc bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More decals????
even more. Small 'merica update with smushy stickers I got at Hobby Lobby on sale. ????

The truest "real steel" body I've ever seen. Wish I could afford one just to play around, and give it an awesome paintjob.? Being that it comes flat I could do some killer stuff on it. Paint it with some House of Kolor urethane paint and you have a real car paintjob. Hit it with some 2k clear, and make it stunning. ?

The truest "real steel" body I've ever seen. Wish I could afford one just to play around, and give it an awesome paintjob.? Being that it comes flat I could do some killer stuff on it. Paint it with some House of Kolor urethane paint and you have a real car paintjob. Hit it with some 2k clear, and make it stunning. ?

Do you think we could paint it and then bend it? I certainly wanted to but thought the paint might chip if I painted first... Couldve done a much more intricate design masking it when it's flat.
I bought a bunch of smokers today for $10 because it's the last chance for firework sales and the guy was making deals. I can put these on planes and no worries about hurting the wicked rc body. It was fun as hell running it with all the smoke.

Do you think we could paint it and then bend it? I certainly wanted to but thought the paint might chip if I painted first... Couldve done a much more intricate design masking it when it's flat.
I bought a bunch of smokers today for $10 because it's the last chance for firework sales and the guy was making deals. I can put these on planes and no worries about hurting the wicked rc body. It was fun as hell running it with all the smoke.

View attachment 42416
View attachment 42419
Please tell me there's videos when you ran with the smokers. That would just be one hell of a sight to see.

Please tell me there's videos when you ran with the smokers. That would just be one hell of a sight to see.

I promise I'll make videos. Tonight I gave it a test run to see how long the smoke lasts and how it would be fastened to the body. Servo / double sided tape prolly gets it for tame driving but I stuck a piece of gorilla tape on for backup. I may even cut slots for a battery strap. I have some straps with no-slip inside that could hold the tricks on.
I'd really like to try on a plane.

The neon camo smokes suck. I used to get longer time on those little balls. I only tested one though so hopefully I had a dud.

That body should help a bit on electrical temps a bit I would think. Have you noticed anything like that running it?
Its been hot as hell here but no issues with the truck. Ill run it hard this weekend and measure often to see if i notice a difference.

I picked up one pack of roman candles and plan to see how I can get one strapped on.
You're from the South and you don't know the answer to that? By duct tape or any means necessary.

I would use a piece of PVC for both the candle and the smoke bombs. The heat from either might blister your paint. Maybe use hose clamps or conduit clamps to hold the PVC. Then you just need to figure out how to mount the clamps.

Last edited:
Outcast wicked rc body on the notorious and on my monster senton. Love that I can run it on both they are fun bodies stay away from roads. Using a flat paint I can just touch up whenever I need to really like the body it’s fucgly as heck but that is why I like it!

Attachments

• 53F3FE5A-E07D-44AF-BD42-BF47377203FA.jpeg
    53F3FE5A-E07D-44AF-BD42-BF47377203FA.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 68
  • 6BF2AB6D-4491-4057-A627-EB599BE49E3F.jpeg
    6BF2AB6D-4491-4057-A627-EB599BE49E3F.jpeg
    471.3 KB · Views: 66
Outcast wicked rc body on the notorious and on my monster senton. Love that I can run it on both they are fun bodies stay away from roads. Using a flat paint I can just touch up whenever I need to really like the body it’s fucgly as heck but that is why I like it!

Looks cool as hell. I really like the red stripes on flat black. I love flat and also grey primer like we used to see when I was a boy

I have a bunch of Kuhl shorts and pants that I wear for work ??

My wife gets a steep discount on kuhl we have a ton of their stuff it’s all stellar my favorite brand of outdoor clothing by far.
Lucky! I would own more if it wasn’t so costly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back