Widenin my limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilChico69

Reaction score
Hey guys im fairly nes to the modern rc and just bought a limitless and corvette body. My question is how can i widen the wheelbase. I don't need much but unsure whether i should fit extended hexs or just buy offset wheels. Also any suggestions where to get them wud be appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys im fairly nes to the modern rc and just bought a limitless and corvette body. My question is how can i widen the wheelbase. I don't need much but unsure whether i should fit extended hexs or just buy offset wheels. Also any suggestions where to get them wud be appreciated. Thanks
Just bash it RC makes extenders in a few different sizes. You can get other ones on ebay for much less. The JBI ones are good quality but the ebay ones have worked for me in the past as well, I took a set of eBay 30mm extenders over 100mph many times and had no issues.

M2C racing makes a couple sizes too but not as wide as JBI or eBay. Just depends what you need

Powerhobby makes a wider tire with the same 100mm diameter. I don’t know if they’re any good but that might be another option for you.

Power Hobbies Powerhobby 1/8 Gripper 54/100 Belted Mounted Rear Tires/Wheels 17mm (2) Arrma Felony/Infraction/Limiitless (Black) https://a.co/d/5IT0N7f

Gpm makes +13mm extensions for cheap and they're on ebay. I use them on my limitless to make rear wheels fit the jota body.

It looks like there are a number of options from Hot Racing and other China companies (but none from GPM?) on AMZ when I search 'gpm 17mm hex 13mm extension'. I have never had a reason to try any myself yet.

A follow-up question from another Arrma newb: The OP could also 'truggify' it with Kraton hubs, blocks, stubs, and hexes like I am about to do to one of my Typhons, couldn't he? It would obviously be more expensive and more permanent but I am curious in case I ever decide I want to widen my Infraction.

Sorry to be pedantic (I'm lying...I'm not actually sorry because this is who I am) but you don't widen your wheelbase, you lengthen or shorten it. You can widen your track width. Yes, I know that's what you meant but...it's never too late to start using the correct terms :)

The +13mm GPM wheel hubs that @Moirae mentioned are a cheap and easy way to widen your car. Can recommend (y)
1674749135058.png

Last edited:
Sorry to be pedantic (I lying...I'm not actually sorry because this is who I am) but you don't widen your wheelbase, you lengthen or shorten it. You can widen your track width. Yes, I know that's what you meant but...it's never too late to start using the correct terms :)

The +13mm GPM wheel hubs that @Moirae mentioned are a cheap and easy way to widen your car. Can recommend (y)
View attachment 273151
Learn something new every day! I didn't know that either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@fozzy71

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193461423100

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back