Granite wider stance on Granite BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmabuck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Is a mod for a wider stance on the Granite BLX something that might make a big difference?

I think it would help....it has physics on its side lol.

The easiest way to add some width to the wheelbase is to install hub extenders. I’m going to be doing this as well.

Another option, a more expensive and time consuming option is to replace the stock Granite arms and links with the wider Typhon arms and links. These are hard to find right now though.

I think it drives perfect with stock track width, do you not like how it drives?

This is with a narrowed width (Slash wheels), as you can see there's no problems with handling, even narrowed.

The easiest way to add some width to the wheelbase is to install hub extenders. I’m going to be doing this as well.

Another option, a more expensive and time consuming option is to replace the stock Granite arms and links with the wider Typhon arms and links. These are hard to find right now though.

Do you have a part number to do this with stock tires? Everyone's doing the duratrax 14mm to 12mm hot racing 12mm to 17mm.... Are there some reliable 14mm hex extenders?

Are you wanting to continue running the 14mm hexes only extended out? You would have more wheel options if you were to adapt to 17mm. Plus they will be stronger.

I think it drives perfect with stock track width, do you not like how it drives?

This is with a narrowed width (Slash wheels), as you can see there's no problems with handling, even narrowed.

Wow that thing is dialed. What shock fluid are you running?

A wider stance will help with the tipping in grass. I want to widen because of this.

had no idea these were interchangeable! ive got a BRCC id loooove to make wider

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back