Will 6s 185blx esc work with stock typhon servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djdjdjshsh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I’m thinking about getting 6s esc for my car so I can put higher power battery but I’m wondering if a 6s esc will work with 3s stock servo, I don’t know if you need a 6s servo for 6s esc or if it doesn’t matter

Nope doesn't matter, should work fine! 👍

Just curious what are you trying to 6s power? If you run 6s for example on a 3s Arrma you will explode the motor and pretty much the entire drivetrain 😀.

Might be the most fun you have had for about 30 seconds though.

Nope doesn't matter, should work fine! 👍

Just curious what are you trying to 6s power? If you run 6s for example on a 3s Arrma you will explode the motor and pretty much the entire drivetrain 😀.

Might be the most fun you have had for about 30 seconds though.
I have a bigger 6s motor in there and metal drive train and difs so I think I should be alright not entirely sure but it’s all basically 6s electronics with metal drive on a 3s car, thank you though I didn’t wanna buy a whole servo

The stock 3s Typhon servo is designed to run on 6v. Makes sure the BEC in your new ESC is set to 6v and you'll be fine.
Good catch! I think the Firma150 (if that's the one you use) is default to 7.4V BEC so like @Killacam said make sure it's set back to 6V.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back