Senton Will a big rock body go on a senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Boy

Reaction score
I hear they have the same length chassis but are the body posts the same? Could you effectively throw on the body and some MT tyres ?

I stopped everything I was doing just to check for you. And we were just about to find out if this guy is the father! Looks like if you take off the side guards and use the BR mounts it will work but I'm not sure. Body posts are definitely different. So final answer is need BR posts and sideguards you should be otherwise ok. Hopefully someone that's done it weighs in.

20210318_132642.jpg

20210318_132648.jpg

20210318_132711.jpg

Side by side so you can compare the mounts.

20210318_133531.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped everything I was doing just to check for you. And we were just about to find out if this guy is the father! Looks like if you take off the side guards and use the BR mounts it will work but I'm not sure. Body posts are definitely different. So final answer is need BR posts and sideguards you should be otherwise ok. Hopefully someone that's done it weighs in.

View attachment 133116

View attachment 133117

View attachment 133118

View attachment 133121
Cheers for that, very helpful. Looks doable without too much hassle.

In for results. I would like the open wheel look and also be able to get rid of the front bumper for the BRCC bumper if possible.

View attachment 133116

View attachment 133117

View attachment 133118

View attachment 133121
Switch the big rock body post out with the senton..if you haven’t tried that.. mite have to do some trimming go the bottom of the post but should work.just swap body post

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back