Typhon Will a Castle program card work on stock Typhon ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Sitting here at work thinking about if a castle program card which I have for my rustler, will it work on typhon stock esc, easy to ask them try being I had this thought right now anyone know if that works or had tried it

Sitting here at work thinking about if a castle program card which I have for my rustler, will it work on typhon stock esc, easy to ask them try being I had this thought right now anyone know if that works or had tried it
Negative.

They will not be compatible with each other.

Stock ESC are rebranded Hobbywing. The EZrun program card works on them. I think I got one on ebay for around $8

Ok- so we are getting 2 different answers here. The Castle won't work, but the EZRun will?

There's no different answers here. Castle program card will not work which many have stated. Noone is challenging that. EZrun is hobbywing not Castle.

The Stock BLX system in Arrmas are made by Hobbywing, therefore the program card for those will work on the stock system. I have one myself.

It's so hard to program a Castle esc without the software and card. I find Hobbywing super easy without the card.

When I got my max10 sct, I threw the hobbywing program box in the cart. It also worked for my BLX185 in my outcast, but I had to use the setting numbers from the manual as none on the cards with the box matched what it needed.
2019-0410-HobbyWingProgramBox.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Xiangtat-Hobbywing-Program-XERUN-Brushless/dp/B06X938F28

What Olds said. Also the same card I linked above in my previous post.:) If you don't mind the shipping wait, it's $5 cheaper on ebay than Amazon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back