Talion Will a savox 1210SG fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledgehog

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Looking at upgrading my stock servo to a Savox but not sure which one to get. I'd definitely prefer a waterproof model just so I have the option of running it in snow or wet areas sometimes if need be, but don't want to void the warranty by waterproofing a non-waterproof model myself.

My concern is the size of this one as it's a "tall" servo and the given measurements seem a little off when comparing to the stock specs.

https://www.savoxusa.com/collection...ducts/savsw1210sg-waterproof-coreless-digital

Savox Servo size is: 40.6mm x 20.7mm x 42.0mm
Stock servo size is given as: 40mm x 38mm x 20mm

I'm assuming the Savox measurements are LxWxH.
Are the width and height reversed on the given arrma measurements, and does anyone know is this specific servo will fit with no issues, specially being I'll be mounting it with a Voltage aluminum mount so there's no way for the mount itself to give any. I'm also concerned with the height of it making the steering linkage having too sharp of an angle. I also won't have to run a BEC with this either correct as the stock esc has a 6v esc which is all I'm concerned about running it at anyways.

Thanks in advance.

I run that servo but with the Voltage Hobbies servo mount so it fits fine.

Thanks Bick. I was hoping someone was going to say that exact thing in there. I'll be running the same mount as well so that's a relief. No issues with the height of the servo and the steering link?

Thanks Bick. I was hoping someone was going to say that exact thing in there. I'll be running the same mount as well so that's a relief. No issues with the height of the servo and the steering link?

Nope.

I used this servo in my Kraton before switching it over to my Tekno. It fits the stock mount but I believe you need spacers...it’s been a while. The spacers that I used whether under the servo or on the arm were purchased at a hardware store. They were 1/4” nylon spacers with a clearance hole for the screw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back