Talion Will an kraton body fit my talion. And if no what bodies can fit the talion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone was just wondering if a Arma kraton body will fit my talion and if no what bodies will.
Yes but you will probably need the Kraton body mounts, other than that they are both the same length.

Any body made for a Mugen mbx7t will fit. I have the jconcepts finnisher body for the Mugen on my own Talion.
Screenshot_20190930-034636.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930-034636.png
    Screenshot_20190930-034636.png
    891.9 KB · Views: 51
Proline do a brute body which is sick

Vas @Aussie RC Playground just has one of these and it split quickly. Not as indestructible as you would think.
All of the Proline bodys I have had have all been pretty crappy and I was not very impressed considering the cost of their bodies.

All of the Proline bodys I have had have all been pretty crappy and I was not very impressed considering the cost of their bodies.

Same. They boast thicker lexan than other companies, but in my experience it just cracks outright where it should flex instead.

I'm a Jconcepts fanboy to be honest. Use them on all the vehicles I can with exceptiom to my crawler and only because they don't make a toyota pickup body :D

Nice. Holler how it fits 😁. Although damn, you can get two jcon bodies for the price of one Proline, and are better lexan imo.
Anyone know if the bodies for the mugen mbx8t fit the talion still? (The 7t ones did)

Speaking of, I just painted a new jconcepts finnisher mbx7t for my talion. I'm learning to airbrush so I kept it simple but bright so my blind behind could see it 🤣

pxl_20210502_055408770.png

pxl_20210502_055338114.png

pxl_20210502_055316901.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Holler how it fits 😁. Although damn, you can get two jcon bodies for the price of one Proline, and are better lexan imo.
Anyone know if the bodies for the mugen mbx8t fit the talion still? (The 7t ones did)

Speaking of, I just painted a new jconcepts finnisher mbx7t for my talion. I'm learning to airbrush so I kept it simple but bright so my blind behind could see it 🤣

View attachment 143425

View attachment 143426

View attachment 143428
You know I noticed the JConcepts bodies were better too. I bought the Proline Raptor body and the JConcepts 82 GMC body meant for the MERV for my LC Racing vehicles and the Proline body cracked on the first bash session, the Jconcepts body has been taking a beating for long time now and it just starting to crack in some of the corners.

View attachment 143425

View attachment 143426

View attachment 143428
Very nice job my man

View attachment 143425

View attachment 143426

View attachment 143428
Very nice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back