Mojave Will arrma make a rally car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal.t

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I’ve always wanted a good quality rc rally car, but never found anything that suits. I think it would be sick if they came out with one. I’ve seen hpi just came out with the Subaru, but don’t like the reviews on hpi cars. Anyone think arrma will make one?

I’ve always wanted a good quality rc rally car, but never found anything that suits. I think it would be sick if they came out with one. I’ve seen hpi just came out with the Subaru, but don’t like the reviews on hpi cars. Anyone think arrma will make one?
Would be easy to turn the 1/7th scale road chassis into a rally car.

I don't have one, but a lot of video reviews rave about that HPI Subaru. Also, judging by the videos, I like the way it drives. I love sliding out and spinning the tires through the turn. Looks like the WR8 Flux has the right amount of grip, slide and balance to do it well. No matter who's driving it, everyone seems to be able to rip nice power slides.

Last edited:
I don't have one, but a lot of video reviews rave about that HPI Subaru. Also, judging by the videos, I like the way it drives. I love sliding out and spinning the tires through the turn. Looks like the WR8 Flux has the right amount of grip, slide and balance to do it well. No matter who's driving it, everyone seems to be able to rip nice power slides.
There more I’ve seen the hpi in action the more I want one. Plus I’ve seen it in person last week, and it truly does look good.

Would love to see a rally car. I'm not so much into the huge air, but I love speed running and drifting in dirt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back