Will Arrma Outcast shell fit on Senton body with or without modification?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjnco

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 6s
I'm interested in starting to customize my Senton Mega 4X4. Just curious if the outcast shell will fit on my senton body/frame. If not, other shells that will fit? Thanks for any input/suggestions.

I'm interested in starting to customize my Senton Mega 4X4. Just curious if the outcast shell will fit on my senton body/frame. If not, other shells that will fit? Thanks for any input/suggestions.
6s Outcast body should fit. 4s Outcast body is too small.

Any body that fits the Slash
HPI Bullet Mt body
Ecs Ruckus body
Arrma Kraton 4s body

I just asked that same question in another thread.

I want this body bad!!

AA7W_1_20191206651431462.jpg

I just took a few pictures of my notorious body (used on my tekno) laying on top of my senton (can't mount it). The body is NOT a good fit for the senton 3s. You will have to remove the bumpers and mudguards on the side or cut huge pieces out of the body. Also, the wheelbase of a senton is a tad too long for the shell. Plus the body is not wide enough to cover the wheels, but too wide for the wheels to sit outside of the shell (like they do with MTs). You will have to remove a huge portion of the wheel arches to make the wheels fit in there.

On a side note: My notorious shell seems to be 2 or 3 packs away from snapping in half, after less than a month of driving. Maybe it needs the center tower of the outcast/noto for stability.

In terms of looks, the notorious is my favorite body in all of RC. If you still decide to go ahead, please post pictures of the result after all the modifications :D

Attachments

• IMG_20200521_165747.jpg
    IMG_20200521_165747.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20200521_165713.jpg
    IMG_20200521_165713.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20200521_165732.jpg
    IMG_20200521_165732.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Not what I was hoping to see. Thanks for the pics. Hate to hack up that awesome body and was hoping it would fit between the tires.
I have a senton and a slash ordered so when they get here I'll see what I can do. I was thinking of going with bigger shocks and granite tires but looks like the bigger the tires the harder it will be. Might turn into a Monster Rat Rod!

Not what I was hoping to see. Thanks for the pics. Hate to hack up that awesome body and was hoping it would fit between the tires.
I have a senton and a slash ordered so when they get here I'll see what I can do. I was thinking of going with bigger shocks and granite tires but looks like the bigger the tires the harder it will be. Might turn into a Monster Rat Rod!
I am looking forward to seeing the results.
If you are willing to paint a body, the Proline PRO3514 has a similar style. Since it is made for the Slash, it will most likely be a very good fit for the Senton (as long as you are running short course tires). I have been planning to buy that thing for a while, but feel i have to break the current body first :D
3514-00_8.jpg

This makes me wonder if it would be possible to put a Senton body on a Kraton 4S?
They are the same chassis, you might have to do some trimming though. I can snap a few pictures of the Kraton body on the Senton and the Senton body on my Typhon when I get home from racing.

I didn't remove any of the body mounts or the wing but you get the jist.
The Senton body actually looks bad assed on my Typhon with the hex extenders and the Badland MX28s.
20200522_000556.jpg
20200522_000604.jpg
20200522_000619.jpg
20200522_000643.jpg

I am looking forward to seeing the results.
If you are willing to paint a body, the Proline PRO3514 has a similar style. Since it is made for the Slash, it will most likely be a very good fit for the Senton (as long as you are running short course tires). I have been planning to buy that thing for a while, but feel i have to break the current body first :D
3514-00_8.jpg
That proline Ford body is sweet

Very cool look!

Are badlands 2.8 a natural fit for the senton/typhon or do I need hex extenders? I use 17mm adapters, but they don't do any extending.
Without the hub extenders the MX28s would rub the Typhon body and the wing.

Hope this isnt sacralidge but the slash came in today and the senton isnt here yet so here is the body just sitting on the slash.
Some hub extenders and I think i'll be ok. Rear bumber sticks out alot but should be fine. Do they make any shorter bumpers for the slash?
Sorry for the blurry pics

20200524_051319.jpg
20200524_051327.jpg
20200524_051553.jpg

I just took a few pictures of my notorious body (used on my tekno) laying on top of my senton (can't mount it). The body is NOT a good fit for the senton 3s. You will have to remove the bumpers and mudguards on the side or cut huge pieces out of the body. Also, the wheelbase of a senton is a tad too long for the shell. Plus the body is not wide enough to cover the wheels, but too wide for the wheels to sit outside of the shell (like they do with MTs). You will have to remove a huge portion of the wheel arches to make the wheels fit in there.

On a side note: My notorious shell seems to be 2 or 3 packs away from snapping in half, after less than a month of driving. Maybe it needs the center tower of the outcast/noto for stability.

In terms of looks, the notorious is my favorite body in all of RC. If you still decide to go ahead, please post pictures of the result after all the modifications :D
Thanks for sending these photos. It really helps to get a sense of how this would look/fit.
Hope this isnt sacralidge but the slash came in today and the senton isnt here yet so here is the body just sitting on the slash.
Some hub extenders and I think i'll be ok. Rear bumber sticks out alot but should be fine. Do they make any shorter bumpers for the slash?
Sorry for the blurry pics

View attachment 82159View attachment 82160View attachment 82161
I really like that Proline shell. The Outcast looks pretty awesome on the Traxxas as well!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back