Will EXB parts fit my Noto as I think I blew my diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Pretty much everything is different. The outdrive shafts are larger, so the ring gear is different, as is the diff cup. The diff cup is also different to accompany the slipper plates. The ring gear is cut differently so you need a different input gear as well. You would be best off getting an KEXB or MEXB rear diff from Jenny's (in case and everything to include the input gear) and changing fluids and slipper settings

I've heard of people just swapping out the exb diffs on their exb's for regular diffs because of the cost and hassle of all the plates and settings. Honestly, you don't race a 1/8th Kraton anyways, so what advantage would you have over anybody else bashing in the desert lol? Just seems a little pointless to me I dunno

My noto just blew the front diff and i wanted to know if the exb parts for the diff would work in the front

Nope. Pretty much everything is different. The outdrive shafts are larger, so the ring gear is different, as is the diff cup. The diff cup is also different to accompany the slipper plates. The ring gear is cut differently so you need a different input gear as well. You would be best off getting an KEXB or MEXB rear diff from Jenny's (in case and everything to include the input gear) and changing fluids and slipper settings
As AB said above, they are not the same. However, you can get the whole diff set as said above for both front and rear. Center would be optional. The front and rear need to match for final drive ratios.

Just make sure if you swap the diff for an exb one to change both front and rear. The exb diffs are a different ratio if I remember correctly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back