Infraction Will I ever have a rig with stock electronics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Probably not.

New Infraction lasted 2 weeks until I was bored with stock motor and ESC. I really planned to use the stock system and not upgrade. I HATE any hesitation. I love flooring it and trying to keep it straight and watch it just fly...but I hate the 1/2 second of hesitation when first taking off.

Also when doing a slow drift 180 and it slides or starts to roll backwards a little, I hate that I can't take off forward drifting out without waiting for it to stop first. Just a fact with non sensored brushless.

Sooo...MMX8S 1650kv combo on the way. She is patiently waiting for the new power plant to arrive. Going to run a 25t pinion. Should be pretty fun!

Resized_20220927_165344.jpeg

haha I don't even know how you lasted 2 weeks. my infraction never even got turned on with stock electronics, same for my fireteam. Sometimes I wish I would have tried em just so I know how they felt stock but meh.

haha I don't even know how you lasted 2 weeks. my infraction never even got turned on with stock electronics, same for my fireteam. Sometimes I wish I would have tried em just so I know how they felt stock but meh.
Yeah. Did that for both the new 4s rigs. I know that 3s and 4s always had cogging issues, so knew I wouldn't like them, sensored system was hear waiting for each rig.

You guys do love that power, I think the stock setups are plenty powerful and loads of fun! Just had the granite 3s out the other day, pulls wheelies, balloons the tires. I can't imagine it with more power, it's already a wild animal. Senton BLX even more so.

Probably not.

New Infraction lasted 2 weeks until I was bored with stock motor and ESC. I really planned to use the stock system and not upgrade. I HATE any hesitation. I love flooring it and trying to keep it straight and watch it just fly...but I hate the 1/2 second of hesitation when first taking off.

Also when doing a slow drift 180 and it slides or starts to roll backwards a little, I hate that I can't take off forward drifting out without waiting for it to stop first. Just a fact with non sensored brushless.

Sooo...MMX8S 1650kv combo on the way. She is patiently waiting for the new power plant to arrive. Going to run a 25t pinion. Should be pretty fun!

View attachment 246324
Maybe because I never ran it too many times, but I've had two V2 Infractions and I never noticed any hesitation 🤷

Maybe because I never ran it too many times, but I've had two V2 Infractions and I never noticed any hesitation 🤷
From a stand still, floor it. It will hesitate for 1/2 sec or so. Drift it into a 180, with it rolling backwards a little off throttle, try to hit the throttle. Only a sensored system will go at that point.
Guess it all depends on how you drive.

Yep. I agree. Can't last to long on the stock setup. Had my first infraction v2 for maybe 3 hours, and decided I needed it stronger/faster. I'm trying to surpass that 100mph barrier. In the interim of working on that, another Infraction v2 fell into my lap. So this one, I am going to slowly build into a 180+mph car. Let's see how fast I can crash it. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back