Talion Will my M2C chassis continue to bend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s not a bent chassis. That’s a defective ruler ?????????

Are you sure you don’t have bent braces holding it curved? I would tear it down and see if it relaxes straight.

That’s not a bent chassis. That’s a defective ruler ?????????

Are you sure you don’t have bent braces holding it curved? I would tear it down and see if it relaxes straight.
Its bent. Had it for a long time. It was fairly new when it started bending. It didn’t even go through that much of stress, I messaged mitch some pic over Facebook and he said there is no problem there. I think I got a defective one
Its bent. Had it for a long time. It was fairly new when it started bending. It didn’t even go through that much of stress, I messaged mitch some pic over Facebook and he said there is no problem there. I think I got a defective one
It’s been the same ever since, I’ll try taking the braces off

Pointing out the obvious, the bend starts exactly where the front brace ends. That might have been just one massive hit and not something recurring.
For this type of issue, a center brace might have worked.
I don't run a center brace on my Talion but i haven't even magaed to bend my stock chassis yet, not for a lack of miserable landings :ROFLMAO:

Nice area, looks like a lot of fun. I'd keep on bashing, even M2C is not indestructible.

Pointing out the obvious, the bend starts exactly where the front brace ends. That might have been just one massive hit and not something recurring.
For this type of issue, a center brace might have worked.
I don't run a center brace on my Talion but i haven't even magaed to bend my stock chassis yet, not for a lack of miserable landings :ROFLMAO:

Nice area, looks like a lot of fun. I'd keep on bashing, even M2C is not indestructible.
Yea it may never bend again. My guess was that it may have been a dud of a chassis. But yet again it’s been through the worst of what I can do to it. I’ll keep stressing it??

I don't believe that you got a dud or that it was damaged in shipping. Mainly because of the location, telltale sign of a serious impact. That's the only reason though.
Bash on and enjoy the heck out of it. You could also disassemble and try to straighten it back but this is minimal imho, not worth that effort.

I don't believe that you got a dud or that it was damaged in shipping. Mainly because of the location, telltale sign of a serious impact. That's the only reason though.
Bash on and enjoy the heck out of it. You could also disassemble and try to straighten it back but this is minimal imho, not worth that effort.
I think Ill just keep sending it. It maybe nothing to worry about because the man who made it said so. I just want to see if it will actually bend from moderate bashing and some few try hard sends. Hopefully I can keep making videos as this was just one of the ideas to spice things up a bit because these are the only cars I have so far lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back