Kraton Will Nero shocks work on Kraton 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavisBj

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
  3. 4x4-Mega
Will my Nero shocks work on Kraton 4s. Where can I find similar shocks that will work?

Are your 4s shocks leaking? Mine started leaking after driving 20 ft. in my house.

I have the outcast 4s and ordered some Talion 6s shocks as they seemed close to the same size. Most people seem to go with the Typhon 6s shocks on the Granite Blx, but I couldn’t find any and the Talion ones were $50 shipped. I’m thinking the heavier weight of the 4s trucks might pair well with the Talion springs, but I’m likely going to be the guinea pig. If they are too stiff I’m thinking the stock springs will works as both shocks are 16mm big bores.

I measured from eye to eye and the Talion springs were a close match. I’ll let you know how they go once I receive them.
As for your Nero shocks, just do a quick measurement to see if they are similar lengths.

I didnt measure precise or anything, but all 4 of the nero shocks are the same size as the 4s Kraton rears. The problem tho, is the nero shocks are all the same length. Atleast just eyeballing it. I think the stiff springs will bring broken control arms and shock towers as it will jar them instead of absorbing enough shock. Especially for a hard landing. I'm interested to see how your experiment works out tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back