Vorteks Will the Hot Racing Racing bell crack on the vortecks 3S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
Well I’m checking if this would fit on my vorteks I gotta give some love..lol I purchased this red ones but there too small..😩someone said this will fit on Amazon questions..thanx guys…

BBA24D10-7BF1-4F16-A822-90525D6302DB.png

85D963B6-A684-43B9-809B-67163BE5358C.jpeg

I've had the black one on my Typhon 3s for nearly two years now, and it works just fine.
Really but the typone is wider then the vorteks that’s the only issue I’m kinda concern..lol but I’m gonna try it anyway if it doesn’t then just put the stock one back…😩

The bellcranks are the same for all 3s 4WD vehicles. The part of the steering system that changes between the various 3s vehicles is the length of the tie rods.

The bellcranks are the same for all 3s 4WD vehicles. The part of the steering system that changes between the various 3s vehicles is the length of the tie rods.
Correct me if I'm wrong .but isn't anything connecting to the wheel part of stearing? If you think about it control arms should be part of stearing.with out them good luck trying to stear.so in theory not all of the 3s line up is the same in stearing.i believe Typhon has longer control arms than the big rock ? I'm probably wrong I just could have swore I see that somewhere in a different post.

Correct me if I'm wrong .but isn't anything connecting to the wheel part of stearing? If you think about it control arms should be part of stearing.with out them good luck trying to stear.so in theory not all of the 3s line up is the same in stearing.i believe Typhon has longer control arms than the big rock ? I'm probably wrong I just could have swore I see that somewhere in a different post.
Technically the control arms are part of the suspension system. In my mind, the steering system would be the steering servo, servo horn, bell cranks, tie rods, and steering blocks (knuckles).

And yes, the suspension/control arms are different lengths on different vehicles.

+1
**steering
Technically the control arms are part of the suspension system. In my mind, the steering system would be the steering servo, servo horn, bell cranks, tie rods, and steering blocks (knuckles).

And yes, the suspension/control arms are different lengths on different vehicles.

First one is correct the second one is for the old 2wd platform. All of the Arrma 4x4 3s and 4s models have the same steering bellcrank.

A arms, camber links and turnbuckles are broken down as follows.
Senton, Granite, Big Rock Crew Cab V1-V2 and Vorteks.
Big Rock V3 and Typhon.
Vendetta and Infraction 4x4.
Kraton 4s V1 and Outcast 4s V1.
Kraton 4s V2 and Outcast 4s V2.

Okay I have a lot of feed back on my vorteks I’ll give u guys a update on how it go’s thanx guys and god bless…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back