Big Rock Will the Krayton 4S v2 center brace work w BR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
Will this Krayton 4s center brace work for the Big Rock? If so what other parts are needed to complete? Thank you

D2280D0C-C0A4-4846-955A-F89BB1B0357C.jpeg

No... Far to long.. you would be after the one that fits the kraton 4s v1/ infraction 3s / senton...
I had a feeling it was too big but figured I’d try. Do you know if there’s a lot of different parts to purchase to make this work with the big rock? I was watching a YouTube video and it looked like there was about eight different items that would need to be purchased. By the time you add up everything it doesn’t make sense, hoping there was a kit

I had a feeling it was too big but figured I’d try. Do you know if there’s a lot of different parts to purchase to make this work with the big rock? I was watching a YouTube video and it looked like there was about eight different items that would need to be purchased. By the time you add up everything it doesn’t make sense, hoping there was a kit

It's really not a lot of parts.. the center brace, and the two blocks that fit into the towers.. If you go to arrma's site and look at the exploded view of the part's you will have an idea of what you will need..

Keep in mind that your chassis is the lwb, so you will need the center brace for that chassis.. several of the models share the same chassis.. Senton, Typhon, infraction mega/3s, bigrock 3s for example...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back