Will the Outcast body mount/posts fit on the kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Dusty-

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
Was just wondering if they fit on the kraton. Do the holes line up to the shock tower?

Edit: Just did a little research and figured that if the same Voltage hobbies shock towers work in both the outcast and kraton, then the body mounts should work.

Last edited:
Was just wondering if they fit on the kraton. Do the holes line up to the shock tower?

Edit: Just did a little research and figured that if the same Voltage hobbies shock towers work in both the outcast and kraton, then the body mounts should work.
I have two brand new packages of outcast body mounts and posts just haven't gotten around to trying to fit them on the Kraton yet. Let me know what you find out. The Kraton needs those mounts and posts because of the amount of chassis flex in the Kraton the front body pins constantly pop out on big air landings.

Yes they will work but the Outcast mounts are offset not straight like the Kraton so you would need to drill new holes in your body...I just built a Kraton with Outcast mounts and a new Pro-Line body....Also the Outcast mounts are a lot stronger.

Yes they will work but the Outcast mounts are offset not straight like the Kraton so you would need to drill new holes in your body...I just built a Kraton with Outcast mounts and a new Pro-Line body....Also the Outcast mounts are a lot stronger.

Are they taller? I have an old Savage X body that I hacked up and it would fit it the Kraton from posts were an inch taller.

The Outcast mounts are adjustable, so yes they should work and they come stock on the lowest setting and I believe they have 4 holes so there is plenty of room for adjustment

The Outcast mounts are adjustable, so yes they should work and they come stock on the lowest setting and I believe they have 4 holes so there is plenty of room for adjustment

Awesome. Thank you!

Yes but you will also need the mounting blocks that mount to the shock tower and those t posts slide into them and the oval piece snaps on top of the t and the body rides on that

Yes but you will also need the mounting blocks that mount to the shock tower and those t posts slide into them and the oval piece snaps on top of the t and the body rides on that

Can you shoot me some part numbers?

AR320365 Body Post Mounts Outcast

AR320357 Outcast 6S Body Post Set

I just got them off ebay.

This is the body I want to run. The front, because of the cowl, it was doesn't fit.

20180821_210109.jpg

Offset by how much?? I already drilled holes on my body to fit the kraton posts (this was before I realized that I had to order new posts)

Last edited:
4B635105-7286-4BE1-A847-7587AAD5D192.jpeg

I’m a little confused as to what goes we’re. It looks like the mounts on the left would work in the front and the ones in the middle would work in the rear. What are the two on the right for?

The 2 on the far right are the rear but you still need your T posts AR320357

Last edited:
Maybe they were for an Outcast V2 the V3 comes with the ones on the left for the front ....I'm sure you can use either you prefer but the ones on the left will be stronger

Maybe they were for an Outcast V2 the V3 comes with the ones on the left for the front ....I'm sure you can use either you prefer but the ones on the left will be stronger

Ok great. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t supposed to use every piece. That’s what was confusing me. Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back