Will the Typhon v4 body fit the Typhon v3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure it's the same body but with a different color scheme.

I've just ordered the V4 body from Ebay for my V3 Typhon. I hope it fits, but I'm 99% sure it will fit without any problems :cool:. I like to switch between the blue V3 body (which I still think is a beautiful body) and the new red/gray V4 body.

I will reinforce the new body when it comes in with some shoe goo and drywall tape for extra long lasting durability.

I've just ordered the V4 body from Ebay for my V3 Typhon. I hope it fits, but I'm 99% sure it will fit without any problems :cool:. I like to switch between the blue V3 body (which I still think is a beautiful body) and the new red/gray V4 body.

I will reinforce the new body when it comes in with some shoe goo and drywall tape for extra long lasting durability.
It should fit.

I recall in a Typhon V4 unboxing and review that Vas stated the V3 shell will NOT fit on the V4. Curious if that's not true bc I really like that blue shell from the V3.

I recall in a Typhon V4 unboxing and review that Vas stated the V3 shell will NOT fit on the V4. Curious if that's not true bc I really like that blue shell from the V3.
I wonder why that is exactly. I just looked at the exploded views and they use the same body mounts and mounting spots, so in theory it should be a direct fit.

The bodies should be interchangeable between the v3 and v4 Typhon.

I think that the video you're referring to was the comparison between the 6s Typhon and the new 3s Typhon. Those two bodies aren't interchangeable without modification

The bodies should be interchangeable between the v3 and v4 Typhon.

I think that the video you're referring to was the comparison between the 6s Typhon and the new 3s Typhon. Those two bodies aren't interchangeable without modification
I stand corrected...now I have to decide how bad I want the blue shell! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back