Will the XLX2 and 1100kv Castle blow up the drivetrain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First test run complete without flames, explosions, or high speed impacts ✅😎.

For the 1100KV motor at about 35V and geared at 30/39, I thought it might hit a slightly faster top speed. A truck that size looked ridiculous moving that fast, for sure, but I’m wondering if there is an unknown variable zapping a little top speed out of it. Could not cleaning the bearings have that much effect? Again, complete novice here doing all of this for the first time. Thanks again everyone!!! 🙏

P.S. the amperage, RPM, and HP data came from the XLX2 data log, which I have to say is pretty darn neat software.

View attachment 192371
I've bought at least 4 XLX2 ESCS and have never had any issues with any of them so far. I've beaten the crap out of some of them with huge crashes, countless 26ft plus jumps, street bashing and no issues.

First test run complete without flames, explosions, or high speed impacts ✅😎.

For the 1100KV motor at about 35V and geared at 30/39, I thought it might hit a slightly faster top speed. A truck that size looked ridiculous moving that fast, for sure, but I’m wondering if there is an unknown variable zapping a little top speed out of it. Could not cleaning the bearings have that much effect? Again, complete novice here doing all of this for the first time. Thanks again everyone!!! 🙏

P.S. the amperage, RPM, and HP data came from the XLX2 data log, which I have to say is pretty darn neat software.

View attachment 192371
I got 60 mph on grass with the XLX2 and 1100kv 35/47 gearing gearing. Crazy right? What batteries are you using? That speed was a achieved with my 8000mah 100C Gens basher pros. They have outperformed everything I've tried before hands down. Maybe you need better batteries since my gearing is way more conservative than yours. Tires : Proline trenchers 4.3 :

Screenshot_20221216_134818_GNSS PA.jpg
20221213_084943.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back