Will these RC4WD wheels/tires fit my Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunhamti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I ordered the rival beadlock rims with the yeti xl tires but these are huge and I need to know if they will fit before dropping that much coin. Thank you in advance.

RC4WD Demolisher Univ Beadlock Wheels 14/17/23mm (4)

RC4WD Interco Super Swamper 40 Series 3.8" TSL/Bogger

I ordered the rival beadlock rims with the yeti xl tires but these are huge and I need to know if they will fit before dropping that much coin. Thank you in advance.

RC4WD Demolisher Univ Beadlock Wheels 14/17/23mm (4)

RC4WD Interco Super Swamper 40 Series 3.8" TSL/Bogger

hmmm...hard to say...I've heard folks talking about this...but I think you are the first to try...

do a fit check with the wheels when you get them. ..test suspension and steering travel...and maybe some research or calls into the manufacturer can get you the outer dimensions of the tires you are looking at. ..

good luck dude ...

IMG_0507.JPG
They fit, I haven't driving with them yet. I just bolted them on to see what they looked like.

EDIT: sorry looks like the boggers are even bigger than the Roc-Locs. I'm sure they will fit, but will prob kill your truck

View attachment 4717 They fit, I haven't driving with them yet. I just bolted them on to see what they looked like.

EDIT: sorry looks like the boggers are even bigger than the Roc-Locs. I'm sure they will fit, but will prob kill your truck

Are thoee Roc-Locs? What rims? I looked at those but they seemed too narrow for standard rims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back