Outcast Will this EXB center brace fit my outcast 6S V3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigStatiK

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Will this EXB center brace fit my outcast 6S V3?
will all EXB parts fit it?

A1E0717C-C409-4F88-855D-D27C91FCBD7C.jpeg

Oh dang.
all the other EXB stuff bolts right up to V3?
If you go with the T2T brace I would also get the chassis braces.

Yes all of the current and EXB parts can bolt onto the older models, V1 and V2 you will need to modify the chassis for the battery tray.

If you go with the T2T brace I would also get the chassis braces.

Yes all of the current and EXB parts can bolt onto the older models, V1 and V2 you will need to modify the chassis for the battery tray.
thanks for the info.
Already have Voltage Hobbies aluminum chassis braces.
outcast EXB 6S shocks are “EXB” too or same as rtr models?

Also, won’t I need the newer style roll hoop too, to fit the T2T brace?

Last edited:
thanks for the info.
Already have Voltage Hobbies aluminum chassis braces.
outcast EXB 6S shocks are “EXB” too or same as rtr models?

Also, won’t I need the newer style roll hoop too, to fit the T2T brace?
You must have a V2 Outcast as the V3 had the T2T brace and the newer roll hoop already, technically the EXB is the V4 of the Outcast. Outcast is 1 version behind everything else and Notorious is only on V2 or V3. Sorry it's a holiday weekend and I've been drinking so my CRS is kicking my butt.

The current shocks are a little different from the previous versions but jot enough to make any difference. You don't need the new roll hoop, you can cut the center of the old one out and the T2T brace will go through.

You must have a V2 Outcast as the V3 had the T2T brace and the newer roll hoop already, technically the EXB is the V4 of the Outcast. Outcast is 1 version behind everything else and Notorious is only on V2 or V3. Sorry it's a holiday weekend and I've been drinking so my CRS is kicking my butt.

The current shocks are a little different from the previous versions but jot enough to make any difference. You don't need the new roll hoop, you can cut the center of the old one out and the T2T brace will go through.
Ok cool figured I could just cut it and squeeze it through.
nope, def have a V3, i verified the model number on the chassis and on the box.

and thanks about the shocks, ordered metal ends and new boots instead of upgrading.

Ok cool figured I could just cut it and squeeze it through.
nope, def have a V3, i verified the model number on the chassis and on the box.

and thanks about the shocks, ordered metal ends and new boots instead of upgrading.
What year is it and what radio? If it has the TTX300 it's a V2 V3 had STX2. There never was a V4 of the Outcast as I mentioned above the EXB is technically the V4.
Outcast was initially released in 2016 after the other models were on V2, the it was refreshed in 2017 when the V3 models of the other cars were released only difference between the V1 and V2 are the shocks, the shock mounts and the plastic shock protector things, when the other models were updated to V4 with the STX2 radio, new motor mount and T2T braces the Outcast was on its 3rd revision making it a V3.

Don't use metal shock rod ends, keep them plastic, check out the shoxk sticky in the suspension section for upgrade options for the rod ends.
And I just remembered the Notorious is on V3.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back