Will this fit the Mojave EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon Mega
  5. Vorteks
Someone is selling one of these locally. "StupidRC" motor mount for 1/5 motors. It's listed as for Infraction, Felony, and Limitless.

Has anyone fit this on their Mojave EXB? Will the EXB center diff fit?

https://stupidrcparts.com/index.php...ount-for-15-30mm&controller=product&id_lang=1

1657566416246.png

It Will fit. Plug and play.
But there are better Motor mounts out there. Think PPS.
Don't just get it because....
....Unless you have speciific Need, Purpose or Objective for this particular one.

It Will fit. Plug and play.
But there are better Motor mounts out there. Think PPS.
Don't just get it because....
....Unless you have speciific Need, Purpose or Objective for this particular one.
I want a higher pinion than 23t but is maxed out. And getting a 46t spur appears to be hard to get that fits the EXB diff.

“I‘M SORRY”
“I WAS WRONG”
I accidentally put my V5 typhon 6s complete center diff in my kraton exb with the 46 tooth gear on it. and the exb 50t 29mm in my typhon lol oppsy they look very similar on a bench with two or three rigs pulled apart.

I put the 46 tooth on my kraton 1/8 exb from the infraction fits center diff no problem!
Yes you can use a non LSD EXB, standard Center diff no issues. Then you can use a 46 Spur gear. The only way around it
I would run 500k CST Oil, at a minimum, in it however.:cool:

You got to take off the battery tray / remove the ESC in order to tighten the motor screws or to adjust the mesh. 🤪 :cautious: :rolleyes: I got one from Ebay. Not fun at all. Did not use it.

The original one is way better as you tighten the screws and then slide the motor down and can adust the mesh with screws from the top.

“I‘M SORRY”
“I WAS WRONG”
I accidentally put my V5 typhon 6s complete center diff in my kraton exb with the 46 tooth gear on it. and the exb 50t 29mm in my typhon lol oppsy they look very similar on a bench with two or three rigs pulled apart.
All good! I can see how easy it would be to overlook.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back