Infraction Will this hit 100mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy esc keeps cutting out. U think this is all the stock esc can handle or is something wrong with set up?
Yep it’s really hard to keep that stock ESC from amp limiting. Theoretically you can make a 1/2 mile or more pass and slowly add throttle. But that is not realistic. Most passes are 1/4 mile or less. Even then you only get to full throttle 3/4 of the way thru the pass. If you are just jabbing the throttle quickly, that is a big part of it. You may even get higher speeds never getting to full throttle at all. Slowly and smoothly getting to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle might be the best you can do.

Yep it’s really hard to keep that stock ESC from amp limiting. Theoretically you can make a 1/2 mile or more pass and slowly add throttle. But that is not realistic. Most passes are 1/4 mile or less. Even then you only get to full throttle 3/4 of the way thru the pass. If you are just jabbing the throttle quickly, that is a big part of it. You may even get higher speeds never getting to full throttle at all. Slowly and smoothly getting to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle might be the best you can do.
Yea I was easing in to the throttle and right after I hit full it would cut out. U think the stock 160amp would do a little better?

Yea I was easing in to the throttle and right after I hit full it would cut out. U think the stock 160amp would do a little better?
Not really much better. Try staying out of full throttle or grab a Castle ESC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back