Limitless Will this reach 125mph?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niz55

Very Active Member
Reaction score
My setup on the limitless is 34/34 with castle mmx8s and castle 1650 kv motor and 2X CNHL 6200MAH 14.8V 4S 90C LIPO 180 burst running 8S.

Thanks

No you should be in low 100's best case scenario big long road smooth slow pull low voltage sag maybe 110mph
You would need like 38/34 or say 34/29

Yes you will, this is with 25V calc and CHNL 6200mAh are really good with low voltage sagging
Screenshot_20210417-053543.jpg

Last edited:
On 8s with a good road and enough room, I'd say it should be able to hit 140 with that setup. Many variables will affect this though

My setup on the limitless is 34/34 with castle mmx8s and castle 1650 kv motor and 2X CNHL 6200MAH 14.8V 4S 90C LIPO 180 burst running 8S.

Thanks
The setup is ready to touch the 140s with a perfect run.

7B2EC1C9-BBD2-416D-A6AF-5A3975CA0EF2.png

I hit 132 with the exact same set up except batteries. I was using the Power Hobby 6500mah 130c graphenes and a Ripple Killer. It had more in it. I was out running around for a bit doing a range test and playing around with the NB4's throttle timer function and decided to do a quick run. Let off just after full throttle because a rogue road reflector jumped out of the bushes.

Also have a Scorched Pinnocio spool and driveshafts in there.

I hit 132 with the exact same set up except batteries. I was using the Power Hobby 6500mah 130c graphenes and a Ripple Killer. It had more in it. I was out running around for a bit doing a range test and playing around with the NB4's throttle timer function and decided to do a quick run. Let off just after full throttle because a rogue road reflector jumped out of the bushes.

Were you on 30/34 or 34/34 for the 132? I just ordered a 32T pinion and have a 34T still in the package. Wasn't sure if skipping 4 teeth would be a great idea, so I ordered a 32 in the mean time. Your batteries are also much better than mine, so I'm sure that'll play into it as well.

Were you on 30/34 or 34/34 for the 132? I just ordered a 32T pinion and have a 34T still in the package. Wasn't sure if skipping 4 teeth would be a great idea, so I ordered a 32 in the mean time. Your batteries are also much better than mine, so I'm sure that'll play into it as well.
I was on 34/34.

Nice. I'd guess that 34/34 with your good batteries could probably get you to 138-140 depending how ideal conditions are. I'm hoping to get 125 or 130 this weekend. Thinking 32/34 should get me to at least 125-127ish without issue.
Well I have 9500mah CNHL’s now. The 132 run was a butt pucker run. I was on GRP’s and had 2 blowouts at 120. Probably part of the reason I let off besides the reflector. Running foams now trued down to 97mm.

Well I have 9500mah CNHL’s now. The 132 run was a butt pucker run. I was on GRP’s and had 2 blowouts at 120. Probably part of the reason I let off besides the reflector. Running foams now trued down to 97mm.
I could only imagine. You're def farther ahead than I am in terms of speed. I have had 1 blow out on GRPs oddly while running 4s just testing a bunch of new parts. Funny how that works. I have since sanded an reglued every set, but I am def right there with you running them in the mid 100's. I definitely need to get on the foam train as well. Only reason I haven't is I'm trying to figure out a way to true them to around 100mm or so without spending $250+ on a truer lol.

I could only imagine. You're def farther ahead than I am in terms of speed. I have had 1 blow out on GRPs oddly while running 4s just testing a bunch of new parts. Funny how that works. I have since sanded an reglued every set, but I am def right there with you running them in the mid 100's. I definitely need to get on the foam train as well. Only reason I haven't is I'm trying to figure out a way to true them to around 100mm or so without spending $250+ on a truer lol.
I fought buying a truer. But if you wanna speed run it’s a necessary purchase, imo.

Frikken things do come out of nowhere

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back