Win $100 Tower Hobbies Gift Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
arrma-100giveaway-buggy.jpg

A lucky winner will win a $100 gift card to TowerHobbies. In addition a second winner will win a $25 gift card to TowerHobbies as well!

Rules

1. Share this contest on your Facebook account (winner subject to verification).
  2. Create a new thread about your R/C or update your current R/C Build in the RC Build & Tips forum. (create your RC build here)
  3. Post a LINK in this thread to your newly created or updated thread. This post will be your entry.

Contest ends: May 13th, 2016 @ 1:00pm EST.

Notes:
  • What to include in your RC Build threads - anything you want. Pictures, what you've done to it (hop-ups if any, etc), what you plan on doing to it, what's your favorite thing about the RC. Whatever you want! Just share with us your RC's. If you're currently working or building an RC even better!
  • Facebook verification - winner might be asked to provide a screen shot or link to their facebook account showing they posted this contest on their facebook page.

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

I love these giveaways, but requiring a Facebook account to enter is pretty lame. Hopefully this is not going to be a trend.

Dustin this isn't meant to discourage anyone from joining the contest. We're simply trying to mix things up and being we have nearly the exact same of members as likes on Facebook I thought this would be a fair request. I'll make note of this in future contests!

Good luck everyone!
Ill pass this contest because i don't have a facebook account.

Great contest! Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!
Ill pass this contest because i don't have a facebook account.

Great contest! Good luck everyone!

I created a new thread.
I wont be adding my FB account! Lol
Keep your contest i just had to show off my new Darkside buggy. Haha

Cool contest, but I agree, access to my facebook account contacts list is my personal business, and you don't need to advertise to the handful of my friends and family there by having me share you. . Too bad. I am having a lot of fun with my Typhon though.:)

The same contests over and over again isnt nice to do..
Although i don't have facebook i think its an original contest...
He gives away free stuff so a little free exposure ( this time trough facebook lists) is very acceptable in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back