**Win some free decals by guessing the speed**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
112 - but - no word on wind speed tomorrow - headwind - tailwind - ?

112- whats YOUR guess ? I know you hope to go as high as !$%, but..... what do you guess ?
Congrats @Jon NC RC you Sir guessed right 👌 today's 2 maiden XLX2 6s passes both came in at 112mph👍. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get your prize sent out tomorrow first thing👊
Screenshot_20210718-101442.png
Screenshot_20210718-101947.png

I WAS OFF BY 1 MPH.🤬🤬🤬🤬:ROFLMAO:
I was hoping for ya but just couldn't get it. Even second pass took up more road but nope topped out at 112mph 🤷

Congrats @Jon NC RC you Sir guessed right 👌 today's 2 maiden XLX2 6s passes both came in at 112mph👍. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get your prize sent out tomorrow first thing👊View attachment 158877

Happy Party GIF

yay!!

I would reveal my top secret calculations and equations, but , all I can say is

thanx @jondilly1974 !

pm in a minute……

I say his GPS was off by 6mph 😜
I don't know a thing about speed runs, and you do, as well as @Rcproponent , so I went 2 mph less than him and 6 over you…..

college calculus hard at work……
I will have a go at 113
Your optimism cost you…… he was talking about on asphalt, not dirt…..😜

Last edited:
@Jon NC RC and @Notorious J due to being without power for 6days now I haven't been able to send out the decals. I'm going to see if possibly the post office will be open or just drop them in a box today. Sorry fellas unfortunately out of my hands but you will get them eventually.

@Jon NC RC and @Notorious J due to being without power for 6days now I haven't been able to send out the decals. I'm going to see if possibly the post office will be open or just drop them in a box today. Sorry fellas unfortunately out of my hands but you will get them eventually.
Man….are you out there in wildfireville? You doing ok?

I lost power for 3 days once due to a storm…. All the food in our fridge went bad……bough a generator after that episode

6 days…….😳. Don’t sweat the stickers…..

Sorry guys already over..
Man….are you out there in wildfireville? You doing ok?

I lost power for 3 days once due to a storm…. All the food in our fridge went bad……bough a generator after that episode

6 days…….😳. Don’t sweat the stickers…..
Doing better finally have power restored as of yesterday. Yes we are now going to look into a generator and getting our power box direct wired so it would power everything especially with having a well for water without power we have absolutely no water also. Decals sent should see them next week hopefully 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back