Kraton Wing mount.. Arrma or RPM..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run rpm with no wing on my outcast. Has held up good. I wrapped my stock wing mount with T. rex tape and it held up for a while with the wing.

Broke wing mount on my Kraton just from fitting it..?? the bolt pulled through where it goes into the suspension tower at the top..

Whats everybody's opinion, replace with Arrma or get the RPM version..??

Does anybody have a picture of the rear of their rig so I can see how the RPM fits..

Thx

I have been using RPM and yeah I've had both break. They break in different spots and yes my experience has been the rpm holds up better. Check out my video to mod the rpm wing and it holds up better.

Has anyone ran an hr or gpm aluminum wing mount/wheelie bar combo?
No but it will just cause damage to other parts of the rear when you land on it. I would highly recommend you don't go with aluminum wing mounts or suspension arms.

Broke wing mount on my Kraton just from fitting it..?? the bolt pulled through where it goes into the suspension tower at the top..

Whats everybody's opinion, replace with Arrma or get the RPM version..??

Does anybody have a picture of the rear of their rig so I can see how the RPM fits..

Thx
both same for durability i would say

No but it will just cause damage to other parts of the rear when you land on it. I would highly recommend you don't go with aluminum wing mounts or suspension arms.
This^ I've not heard of anyone breaking the Hot Racing or GPM wing mount but you will be replacing your bulkheads a lot more.

Just boil the Rpm one from time to time.

Or better yet ditch the wing but run the wheelie bar from the Outcast, the wing acts like a giant shovel I have been running this combo for a almost a year on the same wing mount. I want to say I broke my last wing mount last July or August.

This^ I've not heard of anyone breaking the Hot Racing or GPM wing mount but you will be replacing your bulkheads a lot more.

Just boil the Rpm one from time to time.

Or better yet ditch the wing but run the wheelie bar from the Outcast, the wing acts like a giant shovel I have been running this combo for a almost a year on the same wing mount. I want to say I broke my last wing mount last July or August.
That's what I had for a while, but still busted the wing mount, and the wheelie bar wheel holder thing. Took it off, put a block of TPR with rounded edges on in place of a wing so the towers were less likely to dig into the ground/body, boiled the rpm wing mount and moved the nicer wheels to my tbone wheelie bar/skid.

That's what I had for a while, but still busted the wing mount, and the wheelie bar wheel holder thing. Took it off, put a block of TPR with rounded edges on in place of a wing so the towers were less likely to dig into the ground/body, boiled the rpm wing mount and moved the nicer wheels to my tbone wheelie bar/skid.
I'm pretty sure that my last one the one I posted earlier in this thread broke in July or August of last year and I've been running the current one since then without a wing. Idk if me boiling them had anything to do with it or not.

I'm pretty sure that my last one the one I posted earlier in this thread broke in July or August of last year and I've been running the current one since then without a wing. Idk if me boiling them had anything to do with it or not.
I can see it now.... “hey whatcha cooking, smells kinda funny?”

..... “arms”

???

“rc arms stupid” ??‍♂

.... “oh.... ok” ?

i KNOW THIS is a old thread but I keep breaking my back wing mount mounts as well.. I will be the first one to admit I love ramp bashing with all of my ARRMA rigs. I know if you land on your wing, no matter what it's going to break or bend even the Hot Racing ones. I found this company is Germany that makes this killer wing mounts for the KRATON / OUTCAST / NOTORIOUS and I have heard great things about this wing mount compared to the stock ARRMA or the RPM wing mounts. ARRMAFAMILY, if you heard or have a wing mount or any parts from POS RC Racing, please share some pics!

1610367470490.png

POS RACING Wing Mount
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 7.08.27 AM.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back