Kraton wing mount brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how did this ever work out from 3 years ago? I feel like I just found a time capsel ?
Way to dig deep into the history of Arrma Forum. Crazy thing is, the part in the link actually makes a lot of sense. There's a lot of parts that were made for Team Durango, which is the base from which Arrma was created. A lot of the parts that fit the DEX8/DEX8T will work on some of the Arrma 1/8 models. It's worth doing some google searching for parts for those models, as they might be as good or better than some of the Arrma stock parts.

Way to dig deep into the history of Arrma Forum. Crazy thing is, the part in the link actually makes a lot of sense. There's a lot of parts that were made for Team Durango, which is the base from which Arrma was created. A lot of the parts that fit the DEX8/DEX8T will work on some of the Arrma 1/8 models. It's worth doing some google searching for parts for those models, as they might be as good or better than some of the Arrma stock parts.
Ya, I try so I don't get attached by the "try the search box" guys. I'll forum search, then Google search, then I'll post. If I don't get the answer I'm looking for I'll turn into Rcdude99 and beat that horse up till he answers me! ?? ?Answer me damn it!!
That's cool info that I didn't know about Team Durango! This part seems so simple, yet another one to try to make.
Now that I think about it I can probably figure out to reinforce the stock part. Thanks for the history lesson

Personally I would skip the TD parts, if you can find the parts that are worthwhile they are not going to be cheap. The aftermarket parts are better and more often than not cheaper too.

Personally I would skip the TD parts, if you can find the parts that are worthwhile they are not going to be cheap.
Those carbon fibre wing mount reinforcements are kinda nice though. I've also bought some TD shims, gaskets and a few other small parts that are definitely better than some of the stock stuff. I'm doing some research on differential gear replacements as well. Guess we'll have to see what's still out there, and what their worth.

Yes those wing mounts are an aftermarket part, I was referring to the actual TD parts and the ones that you actually want are going to be hard to find, things like the center drive shafts, diff output cups and cvds. Everything else is either the same as the stock Arrma parts, it won't fit or there is a better aftermarket alternative.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back