Kraton Wing Mount for M2C Shock Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northeastflyer

live free or die
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Just installed the RPM wing mounts over m2c shock mount and I had to do some work getting it to fit. I probably should of found the right tool and shaved down the rear connectors instead of the nut holding area.

Anyway - what wing mounts are you all running w the m2c shock mounts?

I’m running kraton 6s v4

Attachments

• E689FC67-950C-4851-9A4D-420239A8948B.jpeg
    E689FC67-950C-4851-9A4D-420239A8948B.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 955180F0-7CF5-485F-879E-95BA513DF304.jpeg
    955180F0-7CF5-485F-879E-95BA513DF304.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 62
im not so sure im following along here, why did you need to modify the front portion of the wing mount because of the shock tower? that bolt and nut has nothing to do with the tower so thats why im lost on these pictures..

Get a longer screw

i was thinking the same thing when i first saw this and couldnt quite grasp what was going on..

im pretty sure he is saying because the tower is thicker, when the wing mount is installed the rear center brace bolt hole now doesn't line up with the wing mount hole due to being further back from the extra thickness of the tower... so he had to move the hole in the rpm mount forward to compensate...

i was thinking the same thing when i first saw this and couldnt quite grasp what was going on..

im pretty sure he is saying because the tower is thicker, when the wing mount is installed the rear center brace bolt hole now doesn't line up with the wing mount hole due to being further back from the extra thickness of the tower... so he had to move the hole in the rpm mount forward to compensate...
correct. just bashed around and the nut stayed “on” ⚽

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back