Outcast Wing mount options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raji

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I broke my wing mount and I'm looking to the best option. What are you guys using RPM or T-bone?
15214228519768252395985134571640.jpg

I have the Tbone wing mount and wheelie bar and absolutely love it. I left the stock wheelie bar on as well. Take the wing off and leave it off. When you crash, it's long and provides leverage and twist the mount till it snaps. Once I put the Tbone stuff on and took the wing off, no more breaks no matter how many times it cartwheels and flips end over end. Tbone has lifetime warranty too. Send a picture of the broken part and they mail you a new one.

I cannot find the RPM mount under the Outlast section of the RPM website. I just see the A arms, mud guards, and the rear skid plate.

Hot Racing alloy wing mount, HR motor mount, HR center diff mount, HR front and rear chassis braces, HR servo mount, HR spindles/hubs on all 4 corners, HR diff housing

Go with Tbone Racing. Just as good. Lifetime warranty on their parts.
T Bone Racing has "discontinued" their wing mount.

Edit: I just received the following reply from T Bone Racing:
Quote " We had to discontinue the wing mounts due to durability. We are looking to redesign them with a different material." Unquote

Last edited:
I have the Hot Racing wing mount, it's took a beating. Only thing that happens sometimes is the bolts holding the mount on break, but easy fix. I thought for sure many times that it had been but not at all . I have many Hot Racing alloy upgrades on my Kraton, GPM also, I can't complain about either

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back