Kraton Wing mount upgrade complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it like this for some time but the threads in the gear box wears out. The original screws are just M3x12mm so not a lot of grip.
I am back to original setup, have some wing mounts in spare and will look for something else in the future if neede. Something with more flex
maybe like that from 3d-rc.myshopify.com

In the future, hope Arrma would make something with more flex.

Have @Lovestricken mount installed for the past 3+ weeks. Bent my rear shock tower on my k6s rtr and the wing mount is completly unscathed. Would absolutely recommend!

20210617_120838.jpg

20210617_120858.jpg

Looks Nice 👌 honing to try that 👍bit hou dus you get the rpm wingmount with the m2c brace ?
Because IT Will not fit 🤷 so how did you do IT?

Is English your first language? I'm not 100% sure what your asking.

If your asking how to fit the RPM mount with the M2C tower brace, I had to grind my RPM mounts so the tower brace would swing down. I could have swore I saw others that didn't have to do that, but I did on my outcast.
2019-1225-Outcast-M2CRearTowerBrace-RPMWingMount-Cut02.jpg

Is English your first language? I'm not 100% sure what your asking.

If your asking how to fit the RPM mount with the M2C tower brace, I had to grind my RPM mounts so the tower brace would swing down. I could have swore I saw others that didn't have to do that, but I did on my outcast.
2019-1225-Outcast-M2CRearTowerBrace-RPMWingMount-Cut02.jpg
Thanks 👍 that was what i was asking 👍 i AM Dutch so that the problem 🙈

Thanks 👍 that was what i was asking 👍 i AM Dutch so that the problem 🙈
I didn't see a location under your user, so wasn't sure. Glad I was able to help.

I got it to work without modifications.
I've heard that before. Makes me wonder why. Do you know the part # for the RPM mount you used? I wonder if they have more than one like Arrma does and they are shaped different.

I didn't see a location under your user, so wasn't sure. Glad I was able to help.

I've heard that before. Makes me wonder why. Do you know the part # for the RPM mount you used? I wonder if they have more than one like Arrma does and they are shaped different.
RPM81642

Greetings, I would also like to order the 3D printed wing mount, where can I find the so-called ForumCode for the 10% discount?

@Lovestricken
I come from Germany, would delivery there be possible?
Delivery is worldwide sir. 3d-rc.myshopify.com is where you can find it. Use arrma forum for 5% and 3drc for an additional 5%. People who use the arrma code also receive an additional gift for being a fourm member

Got the flexable from 3d-rc.myshopify.com, here is a short video showing the flex.

The first impression is the best. Just need some time and batteries to test it.
Looks like a game changer… can’t wait to get mine.. one will be going on my exb and it’ll be getting the RCP test haha. @Lovestricken bringing only the best 👍🏻😎

Got mine installed the other day... while installing it, I found that my HR rear chassis brace was tweaked. Had a hell of a time getting the stupid bolt/pin out of it. I hammered it straight on my vice before putting it back together.

The new wing mount is less of a functional "wing mount" and more of a "rubbery bumper thing", which works well for me. :)
2021-0625-outcast-lovestrickenWingMount-side.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what the wooden puck included with the mount is for though... seems a bit large for a key ring thing.
2021-0625-outcast-lovestrickenWingMount-WoodenTag.jpg

It's nice and I feel like I need to do something with it! lol!

Got mine installed the other day... while installing it, I found that my HR rear chassis brace was tweaked. Had a hell of a time getting the stupid bolt/pin out of it. I hammered it straight on my vice before putting it back together.

The new wing mount is less of a functional "wing mount" and more of a "rubbery bumper thing", which works well for me. :)
2021-0625-outcast-lovestrickenWingMount-side.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what the wooden puck included with the mount is for though... seems a bit large for a key ring thing.
2021-0625-outcast-lovestrickenWingMount-WoodenTag.jpg

It's nice and I feel like I need to do something with it! lol!
Use your imagination lmaooooo. You didn't throw your sticker away did you? Lol.
Use the wooden thingy as a marker to jump further then the last attempt 🤷‍♂️ eat it and add more fiber to your diet if you have to 😂

Use your imagination lmaooooo. You didn't throw your sticker away did you? Lol.
Use the wooden thingy as a marker to jump further then the last attempt 🤷‍♂️ eat it and add more fiber to your diet if you have to 😂
No, kept the sticker. Intend on putting it on my outcast body somewhere. Got to represent my sponsors!

Finally completed wing mount repair plus upgrades.
Trying RPM mounts this time with Traxxas turnbuckles attached to hinge pin cover at the bottom and inside screws at the top. I also beefed up the shock tower by using longer lower screws through the bulkhead with nylock at the end. Installed MC2 tower brace to complete the build.

View attachment 151094

View attachment 151095

View attachment 151096

View attachment 151097
What Traxxas car are those turnbuckles from?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back