Kraton Wing Mounts for Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E7D01FBA-5F66-4F3A-9699-63A723A9C6CE.jpeg

My friend 3D printed from a kind of rubber (I’m really not an expert in this). It’s really indestructible!
May be you could find some options to do the same locally?
And it works like an additional bumper, cause it flexes

My friend 3D printed from a kind of rubber (I’m really not an expert in this). It’s really indestructible!
May be you could find some options to do the same locally?
And it works like an additional bumper, cause it flexes
It was probably from TPU, which is usually a pretty impact friendly filament.

Hi all, looking for wing mounts and the stock ones are backordered everywhere.

Do the low profile mounts from the talion work? I've heard they're stronger.

And how about the RPM... are they worth near double cost of Arrma mounts?
The RPM ones are a bit more durable, but what really helps is nailing the landings. I also put the Outcast 6s wing on my Typhon 6s and Kraton 6s. That seems to help lower the amount of breakages for me personally. I take the wing off my Outcast 6s completely.

The RPM ones are a bit more durable, but what really helps is nailing the landings. I also put the Outcast 6s wing on my Typhon 6s and Kraton 6s. That seems to help lower the amount of breakages for me personally. I take the wing off my Outcast 6s completely.

I was thinking about doing that actually with my Kraton (wing off). I like more of an MT look but not sure how I'd support the rear of a different body. Does the Outcast wheelie bar help with durability? I was also thinking of that as an option or the RPM bumper mounted on the rear like some do.

https://www.pos-modellbau.de/shop/marke-a-m/arrma/

This wingmount all the time. But it isn't cheap and not easy to get in the us :-(

https://www.pos-modellbau.de/partner/
Hi iv used this pos wing mount and it is definitely MUCH MUCH !!! stronger than the stock and rpm mounts which iv broken several of each .only problem is it does not fit properly if you use m2c towers it can be modified to fit m2c towers but its a fiddly job and i don't know if its worth the hassle. If i remember someone on here did modified it to fit .but if you got stock towers or after market towers that are flat and the same thickness as stock towers it is definitely the way to go .iv put the pos wing mount on my sons notorious simply because it is definitely stronger a big advantage for him while he is learning to land on all 4 wheels hope this information helps olso the short wing mount of the talion wont work on a kraton. It does work on the notorious i think if you wont to move the wing closer to the body

Attachments

• 20200508_112930.jpg
    20200508_112930.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200508_112921.jpg
    20200508_112921.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200508_112657.jpg
    20200508_112657.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200508_112652.jpg
    20200508_112652.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 61
Hi iv used this pos wing mount and it is definitely MUCH MUCH !!! stronger than the stock and rpm mounts which iv broken several of each .only problem is it does not fit properly if you use m2c towers it can be modified to fit m2c towers but its a fiddly job and i don't know if its worth the hassle. If i remember someone on here did modified it to fit .but if you got stock towers or after market towers that are flat and the same thickness as stock towers it is definitely the way to go .iv put the pos wing mount on my sons notorious simply because it is definitely stronger a big advantage for him while he is learning to land on all 4 wheels hope this information helps olso the short wing mount of the talion wont work on a kraton. It does work on the notorious i think if you wont to move the wing closer to the body

Thank You!

Maybe also useful info: I got the POS Wing Mount for my truggified Senton ( Senton Towers). Will only fit if you leave out one blade on the right side and slightly trim a little to get it through. Had to dril a new mounting hole through the shock tower mounting point. Survived the first session without problems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back