Winter Blues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I got back into RC in June. My schedule allowed me to run pretty much every day. The past month has been a real eye opener. I don't like running in freezing temps because of my style of bashing (jumps and stunts) lead to breaks. Plastic becomes brittle. Hands become numb. This sucks, lol. I can't wait for the Spring. I'd love to get another kit but that would occupy about 2 days worth of time, tops ? I'm way to anal to have something half built in my house!

Come on warm weather!!!!!

Winter time is for projects to be ready for spring :geek:

I have too much free time. I would have had your Senton project done in less than a week!?

What about building one with aluminum arms and chassis parts that will hold upon the cold

Find an empty warehouse or some spot to run indoors. Our RC flying club lucked out and got permission to use the practice gym at a local high school this winter to fly in, instead of the lot smaller downtown Indy YMCA. Place is huge and we have a blast in there. I don't think they'll let me run my Kraton on that perty gym floor but it would be awesome if I could.

Last edited:
That's one big gym hall. Must be great to get the opportunity to have somewhere indoors with space to do some flying.

Find an empty warehouse or some spot to run indoors. Our RC flying club lucked out and got permission to use the practice gym at a local high school this winter to fly in, instead of the lot smaller downtown Indy YMCA. Place is huge and we have a blast in there. I don't think they'll let me run my Kraton on that perty gym floor but it would be awesome if I could. This is a video from one of our members. Yours truly is in the Colts shirt (GO COLTS!!!) with my little UMX PT-17, and then with my Clik R2 hovering it.

Nice spot!
I have a Sport Cub S that I've never even flown. Still brand new in the box and I bought it over a year ago. This video makes me want to finally give it a go. I like both of your planes a lot! I also have one of those Beta FPV quads but I've just about given up flying drones and fpv. :unsure::oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back