Winter driving: does anyone have one of these things?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
https://usa.banggood.com/Upgraded-T...utdoor-Flying-for-Flysky-Frsky-p-1119505.html

1667743266420.png

In the blizzards I Crawl with a plastic bag over my radio. But with the cheapo RTR radio's. I never use my Better radios in rain or snow.
I have yet to find thin gloves that keep me warm in Freezing temps. My finger tips still freeze. My good warm Ski gloves are just too bulky for the radio.

Million dollar idea!
Maybe not million, but it might be worth a few thousand :) Wouldn't be hard to do either. Make one in pistol grip form. Now that I think about it...it doesn't even seem that retarded or difficult.

Edit: I'm going to consider making a winter project out of this. Buy some heating elements, find a seamstress and sew something together and drop in a small lipo for power.

@Diem Turner ’s dreams are crushed
lol...yes, but not really. That would have been one of the few times I had an idea that didn't already exist. What they say is true. If you think of something...someone else has already made it. There are typically far more clever people than yourself. :LOL:

Leave it to Hudy. A hard core race brand. I am sure it is Super $$$. Like all their stuff. And probably on B/O like with most of their stuff. Hudy is hard to get here in the states.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back