Winter Hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfurious40k

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
Since it's 9 degrees Fahrenheit here lately I've decided to catch up on my Warhammer 40,000 army construction. I usually slow down in the summer but during the cold and wet months most of my hobby money and time goes to tabletop gaming. Here's my latest project:

20161216_142832.jpg

Since it's 9 degrees Fahrenheit here lately I've decided to catch up on my Warhammer 40,000 army construction. I usually slow down in the summer but during the cold and wet months most of my hobby money and time goes to tabletop gaming. Here's my latest project:

View attachment 4453

dude that is soooo freaking awesome. ..what the hell dude...
I wish that thing we're real..like 30 ft tall stomping stuff...fighting godzilla, white walkers, dragons, ninjas...all at the same time...perhaps with Brock Samson or Archer on its shoulder...or maybe Afro Samurai. ...dude...life would be good...and if this all came true..my senses would finally find true bliss...a terrible but exciting world...ha ha...

dude that is soooo freaking awesome. ..what the hell dude...
I wish that thing we're real..like 30 ft tall stomping stuff...fighting godzilla, white walkers, dragons, ninjas...all at the same time...perhaps with Brock Samson or Archer on its shoulder...or maybe Afro Samurai. ...dude...life would be good...and if this all came true..my senses would finally find true bliss...a terrible but exciting world...ha ha...

Check out www.games-workshop.com . They have a lot of pretty cool models. Gundam style battle suits, gothic looking robots like that guy there, things from almost every sci-fi and fantasy genre you can think of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back