Winter projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s awesome!😎 the kraton XL is my favorite RC of all time. I’d take it over any past or present rig! Ok, how about this one.
Matching infractions. 😂 View attachment 257023 towers are next.
The one on the right is actually an Outcast XL. You can see it still has the OEM front bumper and wing. On the left is just a M2Cified V5 Kraton.

I run two of my cars in winter but got a worn out m2ced v3 kraton that I am rebuilding this winter got all new drivetrain diffs driveshafts new rpm arms new bearings and other bits n bobs been slowly getting all parts of ebay for the last 6 months or so :p

Is that a kraton on a mojave chassis? Why is it your favorite?
Well to start it’s way more controllable taking off. I like the EXB version (not a fan of stock ESC/motor and electronics. I like Hobbywing max6 combos with Futaba 3pv receiver. In this configuration if I go full throttle it’s wants to flip over but on the Mojave chassis I am “learning” I can use the throttle to wheelie when/how I want way better then the stock EXB chassis. The extra length gives me way more control. 2nd it handle much better steering’s not at twitchy at high speed.

Stuff just sitting on my desk waiting for new installations. Not feeling it right now. Fireteam, OC8S, and Infraction Mega all still in boxes.

20221217_124448.jpg

Not for sale! Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back