Kraton Winter - Storage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northeastflyer

live free or die
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Hey all long time - Winter / cold weather is coming up fast. I usually keep my stuff in the garage which is not heated.

Is it recommended to not store the cars and their electronics in cold areas or would the cars be ok? I keep everything out there from the spare tires, to the cars, and the batteries, spare parts.

Should I bring it all in as it gets colder?

No need IMO. Cold is good for storage as long as there's no condensation... In fact, lipos can be frozen with no ill effects. Just make sure they're fully back to room temp before charging. I keep all of my stuff in a shed all year. I RC all year too, though.

No need IMO. Cold is good for storage as long as there's no condensation... In fact, lipos can be frozen with no ill effects. Just make sure they're fully back to room temp before charging. I keep all of my stuff in a shed all year. I RC all year too, though.

Last JAN, 20F in my garage I lost 2 packs in storage V. Brought the rest inside at storage V and they were fine. Crap shoot I guess but I'd rather bring em in moving forward.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back