Winter's back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat_ranch

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
20210410_203030.jpg

20210410_220747.jpg

It was 55 & sunny a few hours ago 🥺

Big sad

April showers bring snow plowers
Last Sunday it was 80*, it was 76* on Monday on Tuesday we had 3 inches of snow by Wednesday afternoon it was all melted off. In the hills they had 11 inches of snow in some places. On Thursday we had a delivery route through the hills and it was crazy we went from having snow all around us to nothing once we left Custer State Park going east. It literally went from snow to no snow.

Last Sunday it was 80*, it was 76* on Monday on Tuesday we had 3 inches of snow by Wednesday afternoon it was all melted off. In the hills they had 11 inches of snow in some places. On Thursday we had a delivery route through the hills and it was crazy we went from having snow all around us to nothing once we left Custer State Park going east. It literally went from snow to no snow.
Sounds about like my weather. One day will be in the 70's the next snowing and then following day 60's and melts it all by 10am. Sucks where I'm at too with wind, a lot of days this week I have like 3-5mph winds until 11-12 then it goes to 15-20+ for the rest of the day. Makes it hard for speed running especially if it's a cold morning as that's the only time I have low enough winds to run.

That sucks, had sunscreen on the other day cutting grass. Hate cold weather.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back