Wiring BEC for Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKid

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys I am pretty much a Nubee here. I bought a Savox SW-1210SG tall and a Castle Creations BEC 2.0 waterproof voltage regulator.

I was thinking they just connected together. But looks like I need to solder the leads of the BEC to my battery connector.

I have a Kraton V4. How have you guys done this? Is there an adapter? Did you just buy a new EC5 connector, cut the old one off and solder a new one on with the BEC?

Anyone know of any Youtube videos? Thanks guys!!
Ok so duh just looked on Youtube. But please give me your thoughts. thanks

I’ve always just soldered it right to my esc leads. It’s easier than it seems, just cut the insulation and solder it right in. Never heard of any adapters just to plug it in sadly.

I’ve always just soldered it right to my esc leads. It’s easier than it seems, just cut the insulation and solder it right in. Never heard of any adapters just to plug it in sadly.
Yeah he could always do this just put some liquid tape over it when done, it doesn't look as pretty but it works the same.

Yeah he could always do this just put some liquid tape over it when done, it doesn't look as pretty but it works the same.
Come to think of it. If someone offered an adapter kit to plug a BEC into your ESC without having to solder anything (except like an xt90 to your bec) id be in the market.

That looks awesome, just ordered one - I expect swearing to be significantly reduced when try to put EC5 connectors on in the future . . .
I did some EC3s a while ago and I broke my hex driver trying to get them together..... That's how they did them in the video and it looked so easy.

I think I am liking the idea of cutting off the plug and soldering a new one on. This way I get rid of the extra plug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back