Talion With no Talions available, what should I look at as a second option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VLLN

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. I want a speedy truggy. Was going to pick up a Talion 6s and was told they were discontinued by the local shop. So I walked out with a Notorious. Not upset with the purchase, but still want something a bit more racy. Keeping my eyes open for a lightly used Talion or even a NIB hidden somewhere, but willing to hear other suggestions.

Somebody on the forum might have a talion for sale. Check the forum's classifieds section.
president speech GIF by South Park

No telling when the Talion will drop. Many patiently waiting for these and the 4s trucks. If you can't wait for another couple months I'm sure you could find one somewhere, new or used. You just have to put the time in to locate one. Used can be sketchy site unseen, but there has to be some floating around out there somewhere.

Tekno EB48 2.0 would be my choice. Its $pendy and a kit though...
Edit: ET48 2.0 but the et is not bad either...

Last edited:
Title says it all. I want a speedy truggy. Was going to pick up a Talion 6s and was told they were discontinued by the local shop. So I walked out with a Notorious. Not upset with the purchase, but still want something a bit more racy. Keeping my eyes open for a lightly used Talion or even a NIB hidden somewhere, but willing to hear other suggestions.
My local hobby shop has 2 talions in stock.

Forever? Last delivery was in ~April'21. I'm sure there is local stock as majority just looks online and local stock is ignored.
Yeah the Talion hasn't been available since the V5 models dropped, same with the Outcast 6s.

Yeah the Talion hasn't been available since the V5 models dropped, same with the Outcast 6s.
I'd say before that as I really wanted one and couldn't find one last May even so went with the v4 Kraton.

Can anyone make sense of Arrma stopping the production of several of their best cars?!? The Talion, Outcast and the 4s line. I just don’t get why ?! People are definitely starting to move on to other brands. The last word I heard was an interview with JD back in December of 2020. He said the 4s were in testing back then. Long dang test. Y’all heard anything beyond that Dec 2020 interview?

Can anyone make sense of Arrma stopping the production of several of their best cars?!? The Talion, Outcast and the 4s line. I just don’t get why ?! People are definitely starting to move on to other brands. The last word I heard was an interview with JD back in December of 2020. He said the 4s were in testing back then. Long dang test. Y’all heard anything beyond that Dec 2020 interview?

I'm not sure why they completely stopped production of those models or why it is taking so long for them to be released but I am convinced Arrma works on Valve time.

Valve time as in HL3 was due in 2006...

But who cares if we can't get Arrma to make more EXB bumpers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back