Talion With no Talions available, what should I look at as a second option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seem like they had their priority on dropping all these EXBs and 1/5 scale stuff, and of course the Vorteks. And yes, it was a long damm test. Anyone that knows anything since that interview isn't talking, remember what happened to Vas, he went from the Penthouse to the basement.
Can anyone make sense of Arrma stopping the production of several of their best cars?!? The Talion, Outcast and the 4s line. I just don’t get why ?! People are definitely starting to move on to other brands. The last word I heard was an interview with JD back in December of 2020. He said the 4s were in testing back then. Long dang test. Y’all heard anything beyond that Dec 2020 interview?

Title says it all. I want a speedy truggy. Was going to pick up a Talion 6s and was told they were discontinued by the local shop. So I walked out with a Notorious. Not upset with the purchase, but still want something a bit more racy. Keeping my eyes open for a lightly used Talion or even a NIB hidden somewhere, but willing to hear other suggestions.
I was also set on the Talion...but I do love the Typhon 6s BLX. I put street tires on it, dropped the ride height down as low as possible and it rips! I do not bash it, I only run it on pavement as well. It's easily a 70 mph car with the right gearing and a good amount of space to get it up to speed.
Not sure why the Talion is no longer being made...if it came out again I would buy 2.

Cheers!
Michael

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back