Granite Wobble in new tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MT tires off road are not critical I imagine. Wobble wise. Mfr's know this and QC equates with this. But I still balance them. MT tires are so unbalanced. I spin them up on the bench and you can see the violent shaking. You can control that. Wobbling tires you cant do anything about. And it is not critical I imagine. But I still say Buggy and Truggy Track wheels /tires are great if you don't mind pins. They bite fine. When they get bald, they make great street treads too. They are much better balanced and true out the gate. They balloon way less. They are low profile. I play around with many. I have dozens /bins full of tires here. ?‍♂️
Just did in another 6S BF tire. No apparent reason. Just tore apart. Plenty of tread left. I doubt I can save this one with Rubber CA. But I'll give it a try.

20201202_003606.jpg

Last edited:
Yes when I ran them they show wobble but does drive straight but I can see the wobble in the body of the truck

Well guess what these tires are made by Arrma which the name is on the tire rim. So I'm doing what one guy suggested checking my hexs and I saw the name. Omg ? ARRMA!!! LOL

View attachment 111057
What brand was that tire with the Arrma wheel stamping??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back