Infraction Wolfies Infraction goes fast and furious 1 style or blinged.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Infraction 4x4
20221028_121104.jpg
hi all I'm still learning the forum, so please bear with me and this "build". It's a long slow build because I get easily distracted with other mini projects and having to cut back due to cost of living in the UK.

First picture is how it stands now 29/10/2022.

Illumination started... starting to add lights short video.

20220420_111050.jpg

Scorched titanium because sparks ✨
Skokum air dams in aluminium

20220418_130633.jpg

Messing with a blower on the hood.
20220423_183205.jpg

New front splitter

20220418_120303.jpg

Brand new..

Last edited:
More lighting experimentation
20220429_203502.jpg

At this point I got distracted by a tamiya sti build and tinkering with other rigs for a couple of months.

20220729_153844.jpg

Seeing if I can launch the jet boat, added a Skokum alloy rear wing, slightly understated.

20220819_192036.jpg

So bought this wing from stupidrc and slightly modified it to fit, including spreder plates underneath.

20221018_162535.jpg

And then this arrived last week, but that's staying stock..... so probably start a build thread next week. 🤔

Last edited:
Are you a time traveler from the future..? 😱
Europeans use the DD/MM/YY system, took me a long time to get use to that when I lived in Germany 😬

Europeans use the DD/MM/YY system, took me a long time to get use to that when I lived in Germany 😬
I get that, but he said “2023” 🤯

Guess I didn't catch that, give me break I'm old🤣
I was just curious what lipo technology is like in the future, and does traxxass rule the world… 😳🤣

I get that, but he said “2023” 🤯
Oops typo.. thanks for spotting it. Just wanted to see if any one read it…. Maybe…. Lol
I was just curious what lipo technology is like in the future, and does traxxass rule the world… 😳🤣
Lmao, but traxxas will never have a hope to rule the world unless they start selling rollers, their electronics seriously suck. I’m my opinion anyway.. 😝

Lmao, but traxxas will never have a hope to rule the world unless they start selling rollers, their electronics seriously suck. I’m my opinion anyway.. 😝
And somehow firma electronics manage to be worse. You had on job firma, ONE JOB!!! Be better than traxxas stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back