Outcast Wont get wheelies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

combat20

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
I have a 2 yr old ARRMA Outcast, its ran for 2 summers about 9-10 months,,the last month of this year before I put it up for the winter it will NOT get wheelies anymore,,its just as fast , I rebuilt the differential earlier in the summer and it was fine,,my batteries take a full charge, it WILL get a wheelie for a short distance in the grass but on the pavement it only comes off the ground maybe 2-3 inches when it used to get a wheelie all the way down the rd,,i talked to Tower the guy gave me his OPINION , but still not sure Anybody have any ideas THX !!

Like stated above.. sounds like center diff.. might even be empty.. or severely beat down fluid...

Like everyone said check the center diff, I’d check the rear also.

You're gonna need more viscosity than 30k for the center if wheelies and mayhem are what you're after. I'd say 500k is the starting point and go up from there until desired level of wheeliedom is realized.
Right irrc stock is 100k.

I run 300k in the center on my outcast and it still bleeds a decent amount of power to the front tires, but it will wheelie pretty easily if I punch the throttle. 500K was too heavy for 6S but it was great with 4S. 6S needs a little less or it just wheelies all the time for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back