Notorious Won't wheelie after so long into run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum..?..

shame you cant find any 500k.. I love that stuff for the center diffs on all my rigs..

as @Lovestricken said the center diffs can create alot of heat, that's another plus of thicker center fluids it does reduce a little heat due to less internal transfer... it's not a bunch, but some.. that being said, even a heat soaked 500k center will feel like 300k..

Enjoy that rig! They are awsome..?

This is possibly the 6th run on this battery. First time ever hitting LVC. Does this seem about right? I though LVC was 3.4...
LVC on the BLX185 is 3.2, so everything is normal.

It is set low to 3.2 since batteries drop in voltage when you go hard on them, so 3.2 will actually LVC much higher, as long as you don't drive gently at the end of the pack..

Thank you all for the great information. I am going to keep looking for the diff fluid and see about an LVC alarm if I can’t keep up with it on the pocket meter.

I am really enjoying this truck so far. Need to get some wood for a ramp ?

Here's a trick. Buy whatever you can find and then thicken it up with some silicone ear plugs.
Like a literal foam ear plug? I have some laying around.

Has anyone ran 1 million diff oil? I’ve seen a few places with it in stock?

Like a literal foam ear plug? I have some laying around.

Has anyone ran 1 million diff oil? I’ve seen a few places with it in stock?
Silicone ear plugs, not foam. Silicone ones are clear or milky white.

Well, guess I didn’t land quite right ?. Also broke the front bumper but that’s after many failed landings.

Time to upgrade shock end caps, wheelie bar, front/rear bumpers and center diff oil.

1008B04A-6AFF-49A6-B4A8-D158F33C9AF0.jpeg

FBD4B440-EA6C-4652-850B-F144431456B0.jpeg

I appreciate the input. Thought of going with factory parts of the local shop has them in. If not then I’ll probably order some upgraded parts. Depending on what breaks on my RCs I usually go with factory unless the masses say to upgraded key components.

Will do buddy. Have a few of those over on the Traxxas forums from a few years ago. Sometimes I feel weird for enjoying the tinker side of things more than the bashing ?

What motor mount do y’all recommend? Seems opinions are all over the place for recommendations.

What motor mount do y’all recommend? Seems opinions are all over the place for recommendations.
Hands down, the best is the @PPS-RC mount. Put in a backorder and he will get it out to you as quickly as he can pump them out. These are Picasso’s. They take time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back