Kraton Work Stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Old Man RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The other night I was looking at stands for our Kratons and was thinking that they all looked to me to be too small to really be stable but maybe I’m wrong.

Sarah asked me what I was buying now and I just showed her what I was looking at.

She left and in a few minutes she told me to come into the room where the trucks are.

My truck was sitting on this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Simplify-9-Stripe-Top-Folding-Step-Stool/25186258?selected=true

Hmmmm, that looks pretty darned good. I shook things some and twisted it around and I liked it. Folds up flat and stores well. Made of rubbery surfaced material and it helps to kinda keep the truck from sliding too muck but can be slid.

I just thought I’d share in case no one has seen this.

Thanks guys! I actually had nothing to do with it. The lovely wife gets all the credit.
She picked up one for me and it is turquoise and some designs on the leg parts.

Anyone know if those duratrax stand are any good? And do they rotate?
They are pretty nice. They do but not as easy as you would think. If you have a 6s Arrma get the truck stand not the car stand, the truck stand is taller with the car stand I usually have to take the wheels off when using it. I have the car stand and wish I would have gotten the truck stand instead.

They are pretty nice. They do but not as easy as you would think. If you have a 6s Arrma get the truck stand not the car stand, the truck stand is taller with the car stand I usually have to take the wheels off when using it. I have the car stand and wish I would have gotten the truck stand instead.
Thanks just bought the truck version.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back