Work with your lipos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was originally going to build something myself. But then I noticed that, in terms of material cost, I couldn't beat a 30€ ISDT Discharger. So my laziness won and I just bought that :D
Plus it's handy that it stops roughly at storage voltage.

Can't nearly do 300W of course! But it's sufficient for me.
I went the same route, but with a 200w ISDT discharger. My laziness too got the best of me, and I'm a sucker for bluetooth features. This is where I like it, being able to set the voltage cutoff- so I discharge to a hair below storage. Then let it settle and, finally a storage charge.

@fpvmiller do you have a photo of the discharger? it must be pretty cool looking.

I went the same route, but with a 200w ISDT discharger. My laziness too got the best of me, and I'm a sucker for bluetooth features. This is where I like it, being able to set the voltage cutoff- so I discharge to a hair below storage. Then let it settle and, finally a storage charge.

@fpvmiller do you have a photo of the discharger? it must be pretty cool looking.

No pics of the discharger setup but it's also not a personal secret. Essentially 6 50w automotive bulbs tied to a discharger/balancer board with a regulator for the bulbs.

I started with this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ET33R5S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and doubled up the bulbs. It doesn't look like much but my lipos are still treating me well. "Do what works for you" :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back